Monday, October 09, 2006

website domains registered

This blogs have their restrictions for promoting my CBG's so I'm planning a proper website to run alongside it. Time is in short supply at the moment so it will be some time before it gets done. In fact CBG building itself is slow as most of my time is being spent renovating my daughter's new home. I have registered two domain names for future plans and redirected them to this blog site for the time being until I get around to building them. I'll keep you posted on any developments. Initially one of them will be used to promote my CBG's and other possible hand crafted instruments. Maybe put pictures of cigar boxes I have in stock so someone could order a guitar to be made from it. I'd like to put sound clips of my guitars on too. The other is for a blues related site pivoting around my CBG building. It's part of my long term plans for retirement. Eventually offering other blues related goods for sale online.

No comments: