Tuesday, August 19, 2008

major changes

I just quit my job today. It's been a total stress situation for a while and it made me feel like shit. So in a month now I will be free. Life will be a blank page. It feels kinda scary and liberating at the same time. I'm hoping that I can concentrate on this aspect of my life and get more productive. I've not done much CBG stuff for a few months now but want to finish some of these projects now and start some others.

Just bought a cracking book on guitar repair from Stewart McDonalds - "Guitar Player Repair Guide". Nothing in there about CBG's but a bit of everything on fixing and maintaining guitars. Real good stuff on three levels of experience which can only be helpful to any guitar building enthusiast. Highly recommended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the new life works out. Whatever happens I'm sure the CBGs will do their bit in keeping you happy, even if you play the blues on them.


Jeff.

David said...

Cheers Jeff. I need to get busy with them again now.