Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hello to my visitors


Hello everyone. I'm getting a steady flow of visitors here which is quite exciting for such a minority subject. I can see from my sitemeter that they are coming from many different parts of the world. Mainly USA ,the UK and Belgium. I know there's a lot of interest in CBGs in the USA, but Belgium was a pleasant surprise. There's been visits from Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Alaska, Canada, Japan, Poland, Hungary, Mexico too.

I don't know who you all are but would love some feedback. How much interest in CBGs is there in your country? Are any of you making them? How long have you been interested in CBGs? Do you play guitar? Please leave me some comments or e-mail me. I'd like to know a bit about you all. Regards from David

P.S. I'm planning a series of posts on how to build a CBG so check me out occassionally here at
http://www.smojo-cigar-box-guitars.blogspot.com/

No comments: